Monday, August 27, 2012

Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial



My first post , i will share about nail art tutorial . When I see my nails started length , I can't stand not paint it . Well , I looking some theme for my nails and then I saw cheetah nail art in one of picture collection on my laptop . And I think I will change it a little . So , let's begin :)

First of all , paint your nail with base coat for protecting your nail , then paint with white nail polish .
 
Create dots with light blue nail polish use bullet tools randomly . Don't too much , just 2-4 dots for 1 nail .
 Make a sign like letter 'c' or 'u' around the point with dark blue nail polish.

 Add small dots randomly around the motives and paint it with top coat for protecting your design .
 Wipe nail polish on your skin around , and that’s it . So easy right ?

What are you think about it ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...