Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nail Art Tutorials ( February 2014 Edition )

Recently , I made a lot nail art videos and it's so much fun . I was start with my new channel on youtube at February 13 , 2014 , a day before valentine . Hope you guys support me with subscribe on my channel here and thank you .

Well , first is Heart Cloud Nail Art Tutorial , this design is very adorable and perfect for valentine or when you'll go to date .



Heart Cloud Nail Art ( Perfect for Valentine )

Heart Cloud Nail Art Design

Next , 3D Keropi Nail Art Design . Here the videos


3D Keropi Nail Art Design

3D Keropi Nail Art Design
Last but not least , on this February edition , Here we go ..... No tools Nail Art Tutorial . I present you 5 different design without any tools , only your polish .



No Tools Nail Art Tutorial

Nail Art Tutorial Without Any Tools

Puppy's Footprint ( Thumb ) , Pink Plaid ( Index ) , Hearts Shape ( Middle ) , Spring Flower ( Ring ) , Random Dots ( Pinky ) No Tools Nail Art Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...