Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nail Art Tutorials ( March 2014 Edition )

Hi guys , Ready for Nail Arts ? Let's start :)

First is lovely Sparkling Rose Nail Art Design . This Lovely and Cute Nail Art Design is perfect for holiday , or Spring .



Lovely Sparkling Roses Nail Art

Lovely Sparkling Roses Nail Art Design

Next , Fruit Ninja Nail Art tutorial . For all Fruit Ninja Lover , watch it :)




Fruit Ninja Nail Art Tutorial

Fruit Ninja Nail Art Design
Nail Art Tutorial for Short Nail




Nail Art Design For Short Nails
There's a lot girl that can't have a long nail , maybe it because her job doesn't allow to have long nails , maybe she learn to play guitar . Whatever the reason  , you can have a beautiful nail even if your nail is short .
I cut my nail , and as you can see , my nail is round . I mean , there is person who have a long nail , even she cut it short ( I'm jealous ) . And as an owner of round nail , here I share you little tips that I know

Super Cute Little Chicken Nail Art Design
 (1) in the video on my pinky nail , I draw a cute little chicken . actually you can draw anything with a round shape like apple , panda , angry bird , orange , keropi , etc

Half Moon with Stones Nails
 (2) on my ring finger ( Half moon nails ) the rhinestones is optional , you can just make dots with the same color with your color base . I think french tip nail art is not suit for round nails . :(


Ribbon Leopard Nail

(3) Ribbon Leopard nails , I choose this type of nail art for represent that you can use many little shapes , on your short nails and it's fine . like bunch of heart shape , random dot ( the easiest one ) , bunch of stars , flowers , etc

Green Plaid Nail Design
(4) I try this green plaid nail art , you can use any other plaid pattern you love


Black Stripes Nail
(5) my last but not least , on my thumb I make a stripes . I'm so suck make a straight line , someone , please teach me .... T_T hahaha JK , but seriously . I pick this simple nail art just to show you that , when your nail is short , don't line your nail horizontal , draw it VERTICAL .

Disney Frozen Inspired Nail Art


Blonde hair represent princess Elsa , and brown hair represent princess Anna . This nail art design is simple but cute .

Frozen Nail Art

Frozen Disney Inspired Nails
 Follow me on facebook HERE

I hope you enjoy this tutorial
KEEP CALM & NAIL ART
and don't forget
SUBSCRIBE :) my channel HERE

See u next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...